Using a bong is a great way to consume cannabis and other tobacco products. It allows for water filtration prior to inhalation. Although we love bongs, we don’t care much for the cleaning process. That is why the Invinci-Bundle is a total game changer. This dynamic duo with its Secure-Screen System helps keep your bong water clean up to five times longer than conventional glass accessories. Unfortunately, there comes a time when even an Invincibowl and Invincipole owner must clean their gear.
Get your bundle sparkling with these easy steps:
Step 1: Place disassembled Invincibowl into a small container or sealable plastic bag.
- Remove the silicone grip guard on Invincibowl handle, set aside. Give the screw a ¼ turn then remove the sleeve and screen from body. The screen might require a gentle push with a toothpick depending on resin buildup. Discard screen. Place the body, sleeve, and screw into a small reusable container or small plastic bag then set aside.
Step 2: Place disassembled Invincipole into the same container or sealable plastic bag.
- Separate the body from the slider/cap assembly. Unscrew multi-hole diffuser cap from Invincipole slider and discard screen. Place the body, slider, and cap inside the container or bag.
Step 3: Clean the parts, removing all resin.
- Fill the container or bag with 1 part 90% isopropyl alcohol and 1 part table salt then shake. The alcohol works to break up the resin binding molecules and the salt acts as a mild abrasive, scrubbing off the top layers with each successive shake.
- If your set requires a deep cleaning, let sit for 15-20 minutes then use a pipe cleaner to scrub stubborn resin buildup.
Step 4: Rinse the parts thoroughly.
- Drain all parts of excess alcohol, then wash with soapy water and rinse. Removal of all alcohol is important for two reasons, first, alcohol is flammable and you don’t want your parts catching on fire when trying to smoke; second, leftover alcohol can mix with your bong water giving your smoke an unpleasant taste. Afterward, dry the clean parts.
Step 5: Replace screens, reassemble, and enjoy!
- Replace the Invincipole screen and screw the cap into the slider. Apply a small amount of our Maintenance Kit lube onto the inside bore of the Invincipole body. Run the Invincipole slider in and out a few times to get smooth operation.
- Replace the Invincibowl screen, slip the clean sleeve into the Invincipole body, tighten screw and slip grip guard over screw head.
Cleaning your bong and Invinci-Bundle on a regular basis improves your overall smoking experience with cleaner, easy flowing pulls.
Show off your clean pieces, tag us on Instagram @invincibowlofficial
WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE: YouTube